Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

the Invention



Mr Tui had a problem and he couldn’t find any help with his problem. He couldn’t wake up early for school in the morning. He called for help but no one would answer. One day I knocked on the door he  answer the door and then he told me his problem about not waking up for school.

I went home and got to work doing the boxing glove alarm clock I got stuck for ideas in the beginning but it became easy when I  got him to my house to help me out on my thing and when he got the work the boxing glove alarm clock when he wet to go sleep at night time he closed his eyes and went to bed. The boxing glove alarm clock woke him up and it worked so he was getting to school on time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zane, this is amazing work, to be honest I might be needing one of these boxing glove alarm clocks to help get me up in the morning too. Great idea for an invention Zane very impressed with your writing.

    ReplyDelete