Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Last wednesday our whole school jumped on the bus to go Sylvia Park to watch all the manaiakalani movies.  Myself and my friends were having an amazing time on the bus. When we got off the bus we went on the escalator to go in the movie theatre. I was  seated next to Miss Timmi were waiting anxiously for our class movie . good boy zaneybum
While we were waiting we saw Children laughing , telling jokes and having heaps of fun .
It was time to start Mrs Garden said hello and said we were to have fun . And to be respectful towards other people movies .
My favourite movie was Mr Moran’s “Champions Never Give Up”  because I was in it  and I shot the ball in the Basketball  hoop.
The other movie was Miss King Which was Called the Family because I was the boy that was waving at Loseti. It was cool because i got be in her movie and be  with my friend Loseti Manisela .

I enjoyed the movies because we saw all the cool posters and signs . It was a good day out of class and we got to sit in a cozy chair .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zane I was so proud of the way you behaved and I really enjoyed the film festival with you..Champions never give up was my favourite one too because you were in it of course. You writing is amazing keep it up.

    ReplyDelete