Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

My goals for term 4

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

The holidays are done so our school term is all about art and using paint and the best is using pastels. And art is really cool I like drawing because we all can draw cool stuff.

What is so exciting about this term we are learning different stuff about art and sketching it will be really cool.


This term I hope we could learn about different languages and about new long words. And be good at basketball with my friend i and will beat all of them in a 1v1. My last goal is to not get destartied with my friends.

We are practices art and sketching until art comes. My other goal is to improve on my time tables also i want to say the time tables.

Task descriptionFor this task we are wrote about this term and what our goals we also learned how to write a popper conclusion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zane, I am very excited for term 4 so much is happening and especially looking forward to seeing some amazing art work! very happy to see you setting some great goals for this term too. Hope you enjoy this term Zane.

    ReplyDelete