Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

Frist day of school



Today I woke up so excited to come to school when I got to school. I had seen the poster about the topic for this term 3 the topic was move ya’ body had an immersion assembly. All the teams had a movie beside team 5. Has your principal ever danced like crazy because our principal has. He lead the whole school in dancing.







The term theme is called move ya’ body I think our item was Active that is what i like about our item It is also so cool,funny and also very good Exercise. Team fours item is about making our own game on our movie our teachers made a game called spoon hockey. The games that we might be creative and can be very fun and amazing.







What I will love to learn about Is Fitness. ,the reason why I will love to learn about Fitness is Because Fitness will help us to get Fit and it will help with sports and it goes with our school theme. Fitness sounds very interesting and also good to learn about.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you have been encouraged to get active this term joining more sports teams and participating in kiwi-sport class sessions, which you have done and I'm very proud of you. Keep being active and healthy Zane.

    ReplyDelete