Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Zane thanks letter

Dear Timmi


               i like to thank you for giving us the food in year 5&6 was delicious the naco was yummy that's my favorite the food made me happy and fulling.

One of my highlight was kayaking because the kayak was  tipping over and me and Loseit fell out the kayak we were soaking wet when we were walking back to school then we went to the pools for showers.

On friday we woke up then we had jump jam in the hall then we had breakfast after that we cleaned our tent and we got ready for the Mangere pools. At the pools we swam  in the water then we had food and the bombing pool was open then  all the boys and girls were bombing in it was so fun. 

Thank you for being the food for us at the pool that gave us the energy for the bombing pool.

Your sincerely
Zane 
walt thank you letter

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zane,
    I'm glad you enjoyed the food and I appreciate the Thank you letter you worked so hard to write.
    Keep being amazing buddy.

    ReplyDelete