Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Year 5 and 6 camp

Wednesday was going to be my first camp and I was so excited. First  went to put our bags in class and then we did our first activity it  was with my group my group was called The Generals and my friend Lennox was in the same group as me. Our group had to go to the library, to do our item practise for the concert on Thursday night. After  we finished we had a meeting and we talked to all the teachers about our timetable for camp. We went to our next activity it was free time, I was playing with my friend Damien who wasn't on camp but he was still at school, we were playing with pokemon cards and I was winning all the cards. My auntie Shania came to bring my mattress at 3pm so that I could be comfortable at night in my tent with my tent buddy Lennox. On Thursday we went kayaking at Pt England Beach it was a  bit windy because it was spitting with  rain. My favourite part was going to the pools on Friday, I liked the bombing pool the best  when we went home we had McDonald's Last night we all had a talk about camp  and I said thank you to my nana I learnt it was fun to sleep in in a tent with my friend Lennox and other people having fun too. My next door neighbours in the tents were Troy and Paschal. I can't wait until next year.


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome piece of writing Zane, it looks like you had an amazing time on camp! What did you tell Nana about camp? Keep up the awesome work mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean recount Zane. You must have worked hard to get this done. I was so happy to see you enjoying camp everyday - it made me smile.
    Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on your first ever Pt England camp
    :-) Miss King

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the interesting details you have shared about camp in your writing, Zane. You worked hard at camp and hard on this writing. Fabulous! I'm really happy that you remembered to clean your teeth at camp too!

    ReplyDelete