Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

My Art Work


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
Creating my artwork It made me feel amazing because I did it myself.
I felt proud after i finished it.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
Painting with bright colours was what i enjoyed the most.
The best thing about my painting is how i outlined it.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
I found it hard to start my painting because I didn’t know what to draw. I found it hard to even out the colours.
How can I do my art better next time?
I can make my art better next time by planning my work first. I can sort out the colours i want.
Green hat
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing i did with my artwork was my patterns. My friends was interesting because of the colours.
What did I learn most about?
I learnt most about using colours evenly. I also learnt about secondary colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment